Sunday, August 22, 2010

More embroidery practice

Hi there! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday :) It's been raining here all weekend but that's perfectly ok...it gave me an excuse to stay home and play!

I finished a couple embroideries while listening to the thunder and rain...I tell ya, there's nothing more peaceful!

The first one has cherry blossoms on cotton fabric:


And the second one I just finished about an hour ago...dandelion fluffs on cotton fabric. For fuzziness, I used a thin mohair yarn that I still had from a few years ago when I was crocheting teddy bears. I can't stress enough how happy I am that I save EVERYTHING =)




That's it for now, my son starts high school tomorrow (holy COW) and there's last-minute stuff that needs to be done. Have a great week!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I don't have a huge following but I've gotten more responses to my post about closing up shop at Etsy than anything else. I'm beginning to think we need to start a "fled from Etsy" team or something. ;)

    You have beautiful work here. I particularly love these new Cherry blossoms and the teeny nest pins..

    ReplyDelete