Monday, October 26, 2009

Best Monday Ever & New Felty Stuff

I'm usuallly not a "Happy Monday" type of person, but today is different. It definitely made up for the ridiculous Mr. Bean-type of weekend I had.
I got some new items finished for my shop over the weekend, and when I got to work this morning, I found out that one of those items had made it to Etsy's front page!

Holy cow I had pretty much given up hope on ever doing that. It was picked by Admin (wow) and this little needle felted nest pin was up there at 6 a.m. this morning....right about the time I was hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock :)




Here's a photo of some other items I finished this weekend for the shop...hand-painted mini terra cotta pots with needle felted pincushions and steel pearlized pins that I had fun dressing up with glass flowers. These are really fun to make, they combine lots of crafty things that I enjoy (painting, needle felting, beading) all in a little 2-inch tall project.

If you'd like to see the whole Front Page treasury mentioned above, you can click here to see it on Craftcult.

Yep, this is the best Monday I've had in a while :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! for you! how exciting! The nest and little pots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete