Thursday, July 30, 2009

Treasury Happiness




Holy cow I'm in another Etsy treasury!

I'm already doing a happy dance because this is the second treasury I've been in this week. If this one makes it to the Front Page, I may just fall over.

EDIT: This treasury has expired, I removed the link to it. But here's what it looked like :)
(Click photo to see a bigger version)
Thanks so much to 3squares for including my wrist cuff in her beautiful selection of coral-colored handmade and vintage items.







"Purple" is the other treasury that featured an item of mine.
Thanks to ImaginationInFlight for including me in another beautiful collection.
(Click photo to see a bigger version)

1 comment:

  1. Must be treasury week! I am in Persimmon perfection, my other friend got gift guide and a treasury!!! Yea for us!!!!!! (sales would be nice too) Your pics turned out great!

    ReplyDelete