Thursday, March 22, 2012

A morning of snail shells and Spanish moss

I went to the lake this morning; my backyard was not exciting enough for photos :) Here are a couple shots from my excursion:

These snail shells were about as big as my fist and I'm kind of glad the snails had moved on... they probably would have freaked me out being so big! But the shells were so beautiful and almost lonely there with no one to protect anymore.




I'm really not a big fan of Spanish moss...it's EVERYWHERE here in Florida so it lost its novelty pretty quickly, plus it's usually full of little bugs. But the sun had just come up and the way it lit up the moss hanging from the trees -- well it was lovely.




I took a lot of shots of the sunrise and of flowers that I had never seen before but I'll save them for later :)
Have a wonderful day! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment