Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Backyard Adventure Photos

Time for another installment of Janine's backyard! These were all taken within the last week or so:


Sunset
One of the prettiest sunsets I've ever seen...it looked like a painting.

Female Cardinal
Female Cardinal

Male Cardinal
Male Cardinal...there are so many cardinals in my area but they are SO quick, I can never seem to get a really nice photo. I'm ok with these, though :)
Mourning Dove
Mourning Dove...now these guys are a lot more relaxed than the Cardinals. They just hang out on my back fence and watch me watching them :)
The same Dove a minute later, just after self-grooming and a ruffling of the feathers. It's amazing how they can make themselves look so much bigger than they really are!


That's it for now...the kid and I are attempting to grow some veggies, so I may post pics of that later on. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment