Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Dad's Day and an Embroidery WIP

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! I hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing day :)

I've got yet another kitty pic for everybody--- I caught Toby going nutso with the quilt on my bed (he always seems to think there's something underneath it that he MUST get to). I grabbed the camera and walked in, and he immediately flopped down like he was just innocently lounging there the whole time, and what was my problem? :o)


This weekend I set aside some time to work on an embroidered linen wrist-cuff that's been in my head for a while now. I'm still in the newbie stages of embroidery so I thought it would be good practice. Here's a sneak peek; I'll add more stitches, maybe some freshwater pearls, and I thought I'd crochet around the edges in the same color as the linen.


I hope everyone has a good week! I know I'm looking forward to the 3-day weekend off work for July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment